27 December 2010

Beginning Part of 2010 catch up

I made this shirt for me, the suit for Zephyr (this is different than the one pictured later) and this snazzy bow tie (May 2010)


I made Autumn this circle skirt


This is a picture of a quilt that me and my mom made for my best friends from high school for their wedding present (June 2010)


I made this t-shirt for myself (May 2010)


I made this dress for Autumn (I also made a matching one for Prairie but can't find a picture of her wearing it) (April 2010)


I made Autumn's friend a circle skirt a matching one for her doll for a birthday present (April 2010)


I made Prairie and her American doll matching PJ's (May 2010)


I made Prairie and her doll matching outfits for her dance recital (May 2010)



I made Zephyr a new suit (Jan 2010)


I recovered a high chair for my friend (Jan 2010)


I made Zephyr another suit (I made him 3 this year!) and the neck tie to match Ben ( March 2010)


I recovered this high chair for us (April 2010)

1 comment:

Tara said...

You are an amazing sewer. Good work on all your projects finished. I am especially impressed by all the doll clothes. Amazing.