03 February 2016

WIP February 3, 2016

I keep working away a little bit here and there on projects.  I had to make a pair of pants for my oldest daughter and used the scraps to make a pair for my youngest daughter.

(She is trying them on to measure the elastic.  She thought I put the pockets too high, but I took a picture to show her I didn't)




I have also been working on the quilting on the dolphin quilt.

This is what happens when I try to mark the quilt for quilting.

I eventually get it marked though.



Here is what the quilt is looking like with the next row of quilting.


I decided to do pebbling around the Dolphins.  It does take a looong time and a lot of thread.  Then when I was almost done with the 4th dolphin I ran out of light blue thread, which I was using for the bobbin thread and the pebbling, so I had to go to the store to get more thread before I could do anymore work, which took me a couple of days.

Then I started the triangles, more swirls.



Back of the quilt with the pebbling and swirls.

Now onto the waves!  I have been playing around with how to fill up all that navy blue 









1 comment:

Yang Kuo said...

It’s an awesome post in support of all the web visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.Have a look at my website:


หีฟิต