14 January 2016

WIP 14 Jan 2016


So I have a few projects in the works.  I have been working on another wuilt for my bedroom.  It is going to be a throw size or lap size.  I just thought my curtain fabric would be perfect for a stack n whack.  I making this quilt:



I had originally planned on the dark grey being purple and the light gray being green.  After sewing a number of blocks together I think I will switch it.



I think the green works better against the stack n whack blocks than the purple.

The other project I have been working all fall and now winter is a new Christmas tree skirt.

I finally have the top all pieced:


I also got the back all pieced.  I was able to just use fabrics left over from other projects.

When I pieced it I wasn't thinking and had to unpick three panels so the gold ones are across from each other.

I also pieced the batting.  So I am al ready to pin baste.  Just waiting for a good time to take up a major part of the family room floor.

I also have this panel pin basted and have actually started the quilting on it, but haven't worked on it in about a month.  Maybe someday.


  I also have a dolphin quilt all pin basted waiting to be quilted.


Never fear I always have projects to work on.

No comments: