12 January 2016

Pillow Covers


I have had these pillows in my front room for 4.5 years with large pillow cases wrapped over and tucked around them.

I made new pillow covers for Christmas, so I decided I needed to make legitimate pillow covers for these two pillows.



I also decided I had too many pillows.  I made these 4 purple pillows in 2008.  http://emilywsews.blogspot.com/2008/09/pillows-and-pillow-covers.html?m=1

But they are like 13" pillows.  I have decided I like 17" pillows.  Anyway it was feeling like too many pillows for my front room 7 total.

I took 3 of the purple pillows apart for supplies for the the two new purple pillows and made one new 17" pillow, so now there are 4 17" pillows and one purple 13" pillow left.






I used duvet covers to make my curtains and I had pillowcases I never used, so I cut those up for the appliquéd trees.

Here are my finished pillow covers.

No comments: