19 December 2008

The Rainbow Footed Jammies

My 100th completed sewing project for 2008!



Autumn told me that she wanted footed pajamas this year. I actually got this fabric for her pajamas back in April, but have been dreading sewing her pajamas, because the pattern I have for footed pajamas only goes up to 4T and for pajamas Autumn really needed a size 6. I have drafted patterns up in sizes before, but it isn't fun so I had been dreading it. Then my mom suggested where to look to find a footed pajama pattern. I found a one that has sizes from 4-14, and then called my local fabric shop and they carried it so we went out that afternoon and bought the pattern and then I sewed up the pajamas that night. I love patterns.

Autumn calls herself the rainbow fairy when she wears these jammies.

No comments: