08 December 2008

Spiderman Pajamas Part 2

My 95th completed sewing project for 2008!


So after I cut out the 2 pairs of pajamas for my nephews, and then decided there was enough fabric to make my little baby boy a pair of spiderman pj's, so I cut those out. There were still some decent sized scraps leftover, so I drew up a pajama pattern for this baby. This baby doll is an anatomically correct baby boy doll that Ben got to use for work when he had kids that have been sexually abused. Since we found out that we are having a boy, Ben has let the girls borrow it at home to play with. Well the baby didn't have any clothes and I thought it was high time that this little baby boy had some clothes to wear, so FINALLY this baby has some clothes that actually fit him, and now he is more appropriate for when Ben wants to take him back to work.

No comments: