08 October 2012

Week of October 7th

I finished up three projects, yay!  I finished a small baby doll blanket for Zephyr that I started for his 2nd birthday, used up some leftover BYU flannel for the back.  Finished a baby tied blanket with flannel from my Grandma's house and I finished another car blanket from polyester scraps my Grandma cut up and repurposed from polyester for the back.

Maybe these quilts should be called the White Grandma quilts.  She would be happy that I am using up her fabric.



The above and below pictures are front and back pictures of the baby tied quilt from flannel.




This is a blanket we will keep in our car.  Basically my kids love blankets, but I don't want them dragging their favorite blankets all around town, so we have this one (and one other I made) in the car.  Also they are our of polyester which is super durable, and I don't worry about them getting dirty because they wash up so well.





This is Zephyr's doll blanket with the last of the 1.75" polyester blocks that my Grandma cut up.

No comments: