26 October 2012

Halloween Costumes

I have been starting my Christmas sewing, and also finishing a quilt that I started almost 5 years ago.  But I have also been doing Halloween costumes.

Zephyr is being Nacho Libre.  Ben went to Mexico 8 years ago and got a couple of wrestling masks.  Zephyr is using one of those.  It is red and blue, but not the same blue as Nacho Libre, but we told him that he would just have to deal.  So I made his costume to match his wrestling mask instead of a look alike to Nacho Libre.  He LOVES his costume and totally takes on the character fully.

Prairie is being a vampire and this is a cape that I made last year.  With leftover fabric I made her a new skirt and we bought the fabric for the leggins, to help freshen up the costume and so it felt a little different than when Autumn wore it last year.

Autumn made her costume this year, so I was off the hook there.







No comments: