12 January 2013

Pajama Pants

I LOVE wearing pajamas, and I used to get new pajamas for Christmas every year, but the last time I got pajamas for Christmas was 9 years ago.  Well in 9 years I have really worn out the pants (I wear the pants for more part of the year than the long sleeved flannel shirts).  I was getting kind of sparse for pajamas.

Well when I was at my mom's house in her attic we found more of one of the fabrics she used for pajamas for me like 12 years ago.  So I took it home and sewed up these pants.  I still have the shirt, but the pants I had thown away because they had just fallen apart from being worn so much.  So even though the shirt is a lot more faded, I am sure the pants will catch up.

Also when I finished cutting up the pants, there were some scraps, so i took care of them immediately.  I cut up a burp cloth and a baby bib, and some squares for quilt box.  I love taking care of everything!


My pajama pants (the shirt is from I think 12 or 13 years ago?)

No comments: