24 March 2008

Another addition of summer clothes

My 15th and 16th complete sewing projects for 2008!

This is just a red shirt that I actually bought the fabric to make summer clothes for Autumn. I bought the fabric because I realized that I am making tons of skirts and capris, but not as many t-shirts as she might need. So we bought this fabric to coordinate wtih the little pink skirt I made a couple of days ago with red flowers on it.



This is fabric let over from a skirt I made right after Prairie was born, because I didn't have any clothes that were fitting, but because the skirt was cut on the bias, there are large sections leftover, perfect for making a little skirt for a little girl.



Isn't Autumn a cutie wearing the clothes I made her

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

What fun. I am so glad that you enjoy sewing. Grandma Ricks sure would have enjoyed seeing you be so productive with your abilities.