15 March 2008

Autumn summer clothes

My 4th and 5th projects done in 2008!





If you notice on my sidebar I have been working on some quilts. I have decided that making quilts is fun, but a very very slow process. I have a quilt that I am making for my front room and it is almost complete, I just have to finish sewing the binding down my hand. I am also working on another 2 lap quilts and a queen size quilt for wedding gifts for some of my dear friends. Anyway so I have been sewing tons and tons, but hadn't started finishing a lot of projects until today.

Anyway when I was getting tired of sewing quilt after quilt block, I realized that spring was around the corner and I better start Autumn some new summer clothes. We had a fun afternoon looking through all of my fabric and Autumn choosing what she wanted me to make for her.

So the skirt is actually scraps from a blanket I made for Prairie when she was a baby. Autumn of course needs a pink shirt in every size she is.

No comments: