01 April 2008

Not a glamorous project

My 21st complete sewing project for 2008!




So this isn't a glamorous project but I am using this blog as a record of all of my complete sewing projects in 2008. So I didn't particularly enjoy this project, but atleast I could post it and feel that it is stacking up my total of sewing projects.

This was a hole in our sheet, a cut actually. I don't know where, but Ben got a machete, but he has one, and I want him to get rid of it but he hasn't. He keeps it by his side of his bed, so he feels like he could protect our family, if we had a intruder. Well one day Autumn found it, and was using it draws lines in the carpet, and then did it on our luckily, unmade bed and ended up cutting a hole in the sheet.

Now the hole is no more, and I didn't have any purple thread on hand, and I was not going to spend money on this project, so we have a really cool blue "T" on on main sheet that we use.

No comments: