21 April 2008

Preschool outfit

My 22nd and 23rd complete projects for 2008!


the Disney princess shirt



Autumn picked the red jeweled button for the shirt



Autumn's strawberry pants

There is a funny story associated with these pants. I have a couple of my kids patterns out and about because I have been cutting out a lot of clothes for Autumn for this summer and a couple of for Prairie. I had this great idea that if I cut the pants extra long I could put a cuff on them to wear right now and then this next winter I could undo the cuff and then she would have longer pants. So I grabbed my pants pattern (not checking the size) and added a bunch of inches when I cut out the pants. Well after I had cut them, and there wasn't enough to cut out another pair, I noticed that I had used my 2T pattern and not my 4T pattern, so all the extra inches I added, made it so the pants just barely pass her ankles. Oh well for my great plans, atleast I added that much extra so I could still make her pants, because that is what Autumn really wanted.


Autumn in her new outfit for the first day of preschool

No comments: