20 September 2008

Purple Fleecy Thing

My 59th completed sewing project for 2008!



This started 5 years ago when my mom made a fleece jacket for Autumn when she was born, except the pattern is way large, so we bunched it up and she used it that first winter when she was an infant and it fit about perfect the next winter when she was 1. Well Prairie LOVED the fleecy thing, so when I was at my mom's house at new years I made Prairie a green fleecy thing out of the largest size and it fit her perfect for the winter. Well Prairie is really tall for her age, and there was no way she was going to wear the green fleecy thing again, especially when we bike during the winter, she needed something that covered her legs. So I resized the pattern so it would be a 3T pattern and made her her new purple fleecy thing out of this cute care bear fleece my mom had on hand. Prairie loves it! She had already used it a couple of times since we got back to Utah, because the evenings can get a little nippy this time of year.

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

You may have to make a couple more of these to wear in you apartment if it is too cold.