05 November 2012

Random projects

These are some misc. projects I had hanging around and got a few of them checked off one day.
 
This is a pencil holder for a bag that I made Autumn for Christmas last year.  I had put the velcro in the purse, but just now got around to making the removable pencil holder.




This is the inside of the purse where the pencil holder attaches onto.

The purse (Christmas 2011 present)


Detail of the front pocket

She got scriptures for her birthday last year, and here is the inside of the case I made.


Here is the scripture case.



Autumn was baptized last Decemeber and me and my mom made her a really nice dress for the occasion.   I made this dress bag to keep the dress in, so it is less likely to get dirty.




I have also been working on American girl doll PJ's for the girls' dolls.  Autumn is having a pajama doll party for her birthday, so of course her doll has to have matching pajamas.  This was a big deal because I had to make the pattern.  I took a couple of other doll patterns and combined them to make this footed pajama pattern.  Even after I had the pajamas sewn I had to do some editing to the pattern, the neck was just way to big.  So I think I have it to an acceptable size.



Here is Autumn Prairie and Zephyr in their Christmas Pajamas from 2011.



I also have been working on a new dress for me, but haven't finished that.

I also took a pair of pants I made when I was about 40 lbs heavier, and made them into tapered leg pants, and I am super happy with those.

I have been keeping busy in my sewing room.  No worries there.

No comments: