25 February 2009

Baby Bean Bag

My 25th completed sewing project for 2009!



My good friend from college has made a bean bag for each one of her kids when they are born. They are really cute, and they look like they work so well with infants. Anyway she was nice enough to send me the pattern that she designed. I got the pattern in the mail on Monday and was so excited I cut out the bean bag that night from scraps I had at home. I have some upholstery fabric scraps from different recovering projects that I have done in my front room.

Anyway I finished the bean bag this morning. Prairie has been really excited about it. I actually finished the cover yesterday and she has been taking the cover around filling it up with junk. Now they I filled the liner with the beans, I told her not to open the zipper anymore. Anyway I am excited to be able to use it with our baby boy, and I am sure the girls will enjoy it too. Also I am excited because it matches the front room.


Prairie is fake sleeping here (you can also see the new couch cover my mom made for me while she was here)

1 comment:

Ariana said...

It turned out very cute.