03 February 2009

Princess Footed Pajamas

My 15th completed sewing project for 2009!


Autumn has worn holes into her Christmas pajamas already.  I am going to patch the holes, but she has been wearing the pajamas sooooo much that I thought having a second pair wouldn't be a bad idea.  My mom bought this fleece over a year ago for Autumn, but we never did anything with it, so she sent it to me so I could make her another pair of pajamas.  Autumn LOVES the new pajamas because they are princesses.  She is going on a trip to NY in a little bit and she said the only article of clothing that she was packing was her princess pajamas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the PJ's. I am trying to make some for an adult....about 6'4" to be exact. Did you have a pattern for those PJ's? I am fairly new at sewing, so I am nor sure where to start for these? If you can give me any advice, that would be great!