06 November 2012

What I have been up to:

Today I got to go up to my good friend's house she just bought, and she is due with her first baby in less than 3 weeks!  We have been friends since I moved to NY 14 years ago.  It was fun to see her house and also setup a satellite sewing station and sew a fitted sheet for her nursery.


This is the crib with the new fitted sheet 



Here is a closeup of the fitted sheet with the other fabrics she is using for bumpers

Here is my satellite sewing station at her house 



This afternoon at my house when I got home, I got busy doing a cutting party.  Autumn is having a birthday party and the girls are going to make fleece ponchos, so I was starting to get everything cut out.

 I setup in the kitchen so I could be close to the kids playing in the front room


Here is the pile of fleece

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Wish I could be there for the party!! Have FUN!!!!!!