05 November 2012

Works in progress: pants


My girls get mostly hand me downs from a cousin of Ben's.  The only problem is neither one of my girls really likes jeans, and that is all that this girl wore.  So we bought some leggins for the girls, mistake.  All the leggins we bought got holes, the seams started coming undone after wearing one or two times.  I decided I just needed to make them a bunch of leggins.  So we went to Joann's on saturday and picked out a bunch of fabric.  We pre-shrunk it and then I had a cutting party last night.  The goal this week is to get a majority of the pants sewn up and to get ready for Autumn's birthday party on Friday.


Here is all the fabric we bought, all stacked up and folded after being pre-shrunk.



Here is a stack of 13 pairs of pants all cut out and waiting to be sewn (2 pairs have already been half sewn).

My girls should be better prepared for the cold weather once I get these sewn up.  Autumn keeps wearing the same 2 leggins that don't have holes yet.


No comments: