23 May 2008

Autumn's swimsuit

My 38th complete project for 2008!



So Autumn needed a new swimsuit for this summer, maybe 2 or 3, but atleast one. She chose out this black and green striped fabric that I had actually gotten for me to make a swimsuit, but I am a nice mom and let her have it, thinking that I could probably work it out to still cut out a swimsuit for me. I thought the swimsuit would look really cute with horizontal stripes, so I cut the entire thing out, not even bothering to check if the swimsuit fabric stretched that way, well it didn't. So after I had cut it out the wrong direction, I then had to cut it out again the other direction, so maybe there won't be enough for me. The only problem is that the pattern doesn't seem to cover Autumn's voluptuous bum, it keeps giving her wedgies, so I will have to work that out for the next swimsuit, which she wants to have a skirt built into it and it will be a pink and whit striped swimsuit.

Hooray for swimming this summer!

No comments: