06 May 2008

Mickey Mouse Sheets

My 26th, 27th and 28th complete projects for 2008!



Prairie is moving into the bunk beds, and I wanted her to have some sheets that matched her bedroom decorations and not Autumn's. We have a bunch of sesame street sheets that fit a toddler bed, but I thought Prairie needed her own, and my mom was nice enough on one of her visits to buy this fabric for me. So I sew up her sheets so she can have Mickey mouse sheets.


picture take in Feb 2006


I don't have a good pictures of the quilts I made for Prairie before she was born. This is a picture of the quilt tops with other projects, so the quilts haven't been quilted at this point, but you can see that her bedroom stuff is navy blue mickey mouse.


This is a blue mickey mouse receiving blanket that I made for Prairie before she was born, and was used a lot, swaddling is amazing!


This is a picture of Prairie's crib all ready for her to use the day we got home from the hospital with her different mickey mouse & friends quilts.

No comments: