14 May 2008

More Summer Clothes

My 30th, 31st, 32nd, and 33rd complete sewing projects for 2008!

The froggy shorts (Autumn is very excited about these, because I have a pair out of the same fabric that I made 6 years ago right after I got married. I usually wear mine to bed during the summer, but she loves having matching clothes).


The Green Shirt. I made a nice button up shirt for myself out of this fabric, and the pattern called for way too much fabric, I had tons left over, enough to make her this shirt and there is still enough to probably make a small baby outfit for sometime in the future.


This shirt was made from scraps from the quilt that I finished for Jennie and Janardan for Christmas. I love this fabric, I wish there was enough to make me a shirt too.


Just a plain 'ol black t-shirt, but a great thing to have when Autumn's favorite thing lately has been making mud pies. An interesting side note is that 2 years ago Ben and I had practically no money and I was worried about what I was going to do for Autumn for summer clothes, and I found this whole box of t-shirt fabric in my Grandma's basement, that has passed away. It was such a blessing, and I still have fabric leftover from that box, this t-shirt is an example.



Spring is definitely here, and I feel confident that it is going to stay. I am trying to finish up the rest of Autumn's summer clothes by the end of this week. I still have 2 little dresses, 2 skirts and 2 shirts. Once I finish all those clothes, I really need to make her a couple of new swimsuits, so that will be next on the agenda because Seven Peaks is opening up soon. Well maybe before the swim suits will be a new dress for me because I have it all cut out, and we have a wedding to attend int 2 weeks, so I guess we will just have to see what happens.


Autumn wearing her new clothes

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That green shirt is really cute. i really like the square neck.