26 January 2009

Hello Kitty Jammies

My 11th complete project for 2009!



I bought this fabric back in September for Prairie's Christmas pajamas, but then decided that she would love the ariel pajamas even more, so decided to not use the Hello Kitty fabric.  Well I couldn't have predicted how much she would wear her ariel jammies.  Basically she wears them constantly, and only takes them off when I tell her she has to get on clothes to go somewhere, and then as soon as we get back to our house, she immediately changes back into her pajamas (Autumn is doing exactly the same thing).  They are both wearing their Christmas Jammies out, so I thought it wouldn't hurt them to each have a second pair of pajamas, especially since they are eating most of their meals in their pajamas.  

So this is a back up pair of pajamas, she likes them, but they hold nothing to the Ariel jammies.  My girls are pure girl, they love disney princesses.









No comments: