06 January 2009

Prairie's Butterfly Swimsuit

My 4th complete sewing project for 2009!




This is another prep for Puerto Rico trip sewing project. Prairie has one swimsuit (that was Autumn's) that is a little too large, and two swimsuits from this past summer that are too small (can we say wedgie city?). Anyway I actually started this swimsuit in July, but never put the elastic in the arm, leg, and neck holes, so I did that today, and it turned out great! If I could make Prairie one more swimsuit, I think she would be really set. Autumn has 3 swimsuits that fit right now, so I know she is good to go.


Prairie modeling her new swimsuit



July 2006, Prairie showing off her swimsuit


I really wanted to include this picture too. This is a swimsuit I made for Autumn when she was 9 months old to wear. So this is swimsuit fabric that I have had for about 4.5 years. Anyway this is when Prairie is a baby and she is wearing the swimsuit out of the same fabric that her new swimsuit is out of.

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

That is sew cute!!!!! I hope you guys have a GREAT vacation!!!!!!