03 January 2009

Wedding Dress Bag

My 3rd complete project for 2009!




This has been on my list of things to get done for about a year and a half. I am so glad to have it done. My mom made a bag for my wedding dress, but then when my sister got married, we just started using my wedding dress bag to get her dress from one place to the next. Anyways so I have had this white sheet to make a bag for my dress for a while.

Since we moved from our old apartment in September I have been storing my wedding dress in Ben's suitcase, but we were trying to start getting things packed up for our trip to Puerto Rico, so I decided it was high time I made the bag for my wedding dress. So I made it and it is done. My wedding dress is safe, and Ben can now have his suitcase back and pack up our trip.



1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

The zipper looks GREAT! How did you get it do nice and even?