03 March 2009

Baby Boy Quilt

My 32nd completed sewing project for 2009!





This quilt has been in the making for a quite a while.  I had all the fabric bought last February (months before I was trying to even get pregnant).  Then I cut out everything for this quilt once we found out we were pregnant in July.  I started it, and then didn't touch it again until the beginning of February, and kind of worked like crazy on this quilt. 

Doing the edges not straight was me and my mom's design, and I think it looks really fun with this quilt.  It makes the binding take a lot longer, but I finished it, so that is what really matters.  Anyway I am pleased to have the quilt done, I love the bright colors.










3 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's gorgeous, Em!

Mary Anne said...

You did a great job on the binding. I love your helper. I was trying to figure out whose feet they were, I can't believe that your little helper is big enough to be such a good helper.

Tara said...

WOW!! That is amazing! And I love the colors. They are so bright and fun. Would you be interested in a ward quilting club or block of the month or something?