20 March 2009

Baby boy red bow tie

My 41st completed sewing project for 2009!



This is the tying bow tie that goes with the plaid vest that I made for our baby boy.  His outfit is now complete.  I was able to find a nice pair of infant red socks to wear with it, which will look cute because his sisters have red tights to wear.  So the first sunday ourfits are completely done!  The girls have their skirts, Ben has his bow tie, and our baby boy will have his red bow tie, his plaid vest, black slacks and dress shoes.



Here is a picture of his complete outfit (the bow tie doesn't look quite that orange in real life, it is more of a cherry red).


Ben had the idea to try the outfit on our largest baby doll, so that he could actually tie the bow tie and see how it looks.  We were really pleased.  Now I am thinking that I will make a few more bow ties, so that our boy has choices when it comes to Sunday.




1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

That is so Cute! I LOVE IT!!!!! Reminds me of when I use to make your girls matching outfits.