02 March 2009

Matching Sunday Outfits

My 28th, 29th and 30th completed sewing projects for 2009!


When Prairie was born I had matching outfits for Autumn and Prairie to wear home from the the hospital as seen here. This time I decided to do matching outfits for the first sunday that we take our little boy to church. I finished Prairie and Autumn's skirts today, and then was able to finsih the vest for our little baby boy, that will go with his sunday outfit that I have already posted about. I still need to make a bow tie or neck tie out of red fabric for him to go with his sunday outfit. Ben is also hoping I can piece the scraps and make him a bow tie out of the plaid fabric so he can match the kids.

This is fabric that my mom actually bought my senior year of high school. I know that we had bought atleast some to make a bow tie for my friend, but I have no idea why we got so much. With the girls circle skirts, there is very little left, in fact I am going to have to piece it to make a bow tie for Ben. But I did get a pair of maternity pants out of this fabric also as you can see here from my last pregnancy.


Autumn's skirt (no modeling because she is still out of town)


Baby boy vest with his sunday shirt and black slacks (he has interchangable vests)



Prairie modeling the whole outfit. I had brand new red tights for both girls to go with the outfit, and I have some infant sized red socks for our little boy

No comments: