03 March 2009

Diaper Hanging Bag

My 31st completed sewing project for 2009!


This was a completely unnecessary project, but as I was organizing my new shelf today that Ben built me over the weekend, and making sure all the diapering stuff was just so, I thought "wouldn't it be nice to have a new diaper hanging bag that matched my bedroom".  So then I went off to my sewing room, found leftover fabric from other projects, and actually enough purple and blue fabrics from scraps from my wedding quilt (made 7 years ago) and put this together today.  

Was it the best use of my time?   I was supposed to mop the kitchen, and clean my bedroom bathroom today, but I will have to say it is fun to have something to spruce up my room, and I like that it matches.  Now I want to make some black curtains for my windowm, a black dust ruffle for my bed, and get blue or purple towels for Ben and I to use when we shower, so that when they are hanging in our room on the wall they match.  Sounds nice, right?

No comments: