26 March 2009

Matching Monkey t-shirts for the dolls

My 46th, 47th and 48th completed sewing projects for 2009!


Granted these are small projects, but I figure I will still count each one as a finished project.  This is to complete the assemble of the monkey matching t-shirts.  Now the girls's dolls have t-shirts to match.  Last night Prairie was really concerned that her tiny baby didn't have any matching clothes with her, so when I was cutting out the t-shirts this morning, and there was barely enough to make her tiny baby a t-shirt, I just couldn't resist.  I am excited because I do love matching outfits.  I was realizing though that I might need to make some jeans for Atticus and the small baby Ella, because neither one of them have pants that coordinate with the t-shirts.



the three dolls dressed up in their shirts (the girls are going to be so excited, this is a surprise for them that they get when their baby brother is born)

No comments: